App for Cloudflare® Pro

App for Cloudflare® Pro 1.8.3

R2 Images in XenForo

cloudpro

Hi All.

We have moved existing wordpress images to R2 with no issues, except...for some reasons there were a "few" images that we need to re-add to WP and simply save them. In saying all this all images uploaded to R2 with no issues.

I can say it is an awesome plugin and the upgrade was well worth it!!!
I just hope now he adds the same 'upload' function to Xenforo to R2 :)

Happy to donate to the project which ill do now. :)

I can say it is an awesome plugin and the upgrade was well worth it!!!
I just hope now he adds the same 'upload' function to Xenforo to R2 :)
The XenForo version of the plugin supports R2 already. What are you looking for exactly?

Hello.

I am refering the the function in WP that "automatically" uploads existing images whereas in XF we need to do this manually. It is no issue but for many it may be quite cumbersome. One thing we had issues with in R2 with XF is the paths when sending all existing images to R2.

Just wanting to know if it is at all possible to somehow instruct XF to automatically upload existing images to R2 just like your Wordpress Cloudflare app does. :)

Hello.

I am refering the the function in WP that "automatically" uploads existing images whereas in XF we need to do this manually. It is no issue but for many it may be quite cumbersome. One thing we had issues with in R2 with XF is the paths when sending all existing images to R2.

Just wanting to know if it is at all possible to somehow instruct XF to automatically upload existing images to R2 just like your Wordpress Cloudflare app does. :)
Not sure what you mean by “images” I guess… Anything stored in XenForo’s abstracted filesystem will work fine/automatically (anything within the data and internal_data directories. So avatars, attachments, attachment thumbnails, etc.)

If you are manually uploading images to some other place… there isn’t a way to do it (same with WordPress). With WordPress its items uploaded via Media system. For XenForo it’s anything uploaded via its abstracted filesystem (which is pretty much anything).

Back