App for Cloudflare® Pro

App for Cloudflare® Pro 1.8.6

Imagen error on Upload

Carlos

Everytime I try to upload an image, I get an error message, butonce I refresh the image, its uploaded

error message: The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. The suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

The image I am uploading is 1920x1080- x 1080, 1.2 mb, PNG

Server is Apache with 2gb of ram - Hestiacp Panel

1724152999019.png

If it's there after a refresh, that would mean the backend of the server is doing what it's supposed to do, but it's just slow. If you can measure the time between it starting and you getting the message, you might be able to pinpoint what part is causing the frontend timeout. For example, normally a Cloudflare HTTP request of any sort will timeout after 100 seconds. The server would need to be terribly resources starved to take over 100 seconds to process a 1.2MB image, but I suppose that's possible. Internally it does process 5 or 6 different variations/sizes for each image and then uploads each of those to R2. If the server is overloaded, the processing could take a long time, but also if the server has limited connectivity it could also be slow on the uploading to R2 portion.

If it gets an error, but ultimately still completes (you see it done properly when you refresh), it's most likely a web server HTTP request timeout.

If it's hitting the error around 100 seconds, you are most likely looking at Cloudflare's hard request timeout.

If you are getting it sooner than that, it's probably a config issue with your web server. For example the Apache module, mod_reqtimeout has a default timeout of 20 seconds (but could be set to anything really).

Hard to say exactly where the bottleneck is without being able to test it firsthand.

Thank you for your response and sorry for my delay in responding I increased the Apache module, mod_reqtimeout and that works prefect

Thanks,

Back