App for Cloudflare® Pro

App for Cloudflare® Pro 1.8.6

R2 Access for WordPress user role

Josh

Hi,

I’m looking for a WordPress plugin that integrates with Cloudflare R2. I found this plugin and wanted to check if it supports this.

My site has a subscription-based membership similar to artlist.io. Can this plugin ensure that only users with specific WordPress roles can access certain bucket?

I’m not a programmer, but I understand that I might need to configure some API tokens or CORS settings in the Cloudflare backend. Will this plugin handle that for me, or would I need additional assistance?

Thanks!

Last edited:
It doesn’t do anything currently that is role/permission based. What it does is allow you to have your WordPress Media transparently handled by an R2 bucket. If WordPress ever adds role/permission functions to its Media section, then it would work that way, but currently it does not since WorrPress Media doesn’t work that way.

It doesn’t do anything currently that is role/permission based. What it does is allow you to have your WordPress Media transparently handled by an R2 bucket. If WordPress ever adds role/permission functions to its Media section, then it would work that way, but currently it does not since WorrPress Media doesn’t work that way.
Thank you for your response!

I hope someday we will see this feature. I’m confident this plugin will become the standard for Cloudflare integration.

Back